The Harry Fultz Middle School has set the following strategic objectives:
- To apply the motto “Excellence in Education” by encouraging students to be excellent in any educational activity.
- To continuously review and improve teaching programs, in order to be coherent with the scientific, economic, social and cultural development of the country and the world.
- To encourage the professional development of teaching and its staff, in order to have a combination of academic and professional preparation.
- To format students with a special personality who take personal responsibility, posses communication and leadership skills, creative and critical thinking, who are honest and open to new flows.
- To educate students by paying full respect to their family, community and their role in the educational process.
- Strengthen resources and services to further provide a stimulating environment that influences the cultural formation and the continuous growth of the scientific level of our students.