“Harry Fultz” High School objectives:
- To apply the motto "Excellence in education" by encouraging students to be excellent in any educational activity.
- To review and continuously improve teaching programs, to be consistent with the scientific, economic, social and cultural development of the country and the world.
- To encourage the professional development of teaching and its staff, to have a combination of academic and professional preparation.
- To form students with special personalities, who take personal responsibility, have skills communication, leadership, creativity, critical thinking, are honest and open to new feeds.
- To cultivate in students the appreciation for family, community and their role in the educational process.
- To strengthen the resources and services to provide a stimulating environment that affects the cultural formation and continued growth of the scientific level of our students.